| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cape Hatteras, North Carolina in September is fairly hot at 23.4 °C (74.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.1 °C (80.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.8 °C (67.6 °F).
- In September the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 7.3 °C (13.1 °F).
- The weather in September is far from dry with some rain. Some 133.9mm (5.3in) of liquid precipitates during an average of 9 days.
- The blue above Cape Hatteras, North Carolina is a little sunny with on balance a welcome 7:21 of glaring solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 12:54 long with an average length of 12:21.
- There are approximately 4:51 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cape Hatteras, North Carolina September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Cape Hatteras, North Carolina, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Cape Hatteras, North Carolina:
- Fredericksburg National Park, Va, Usa - 330.3 kms (205.3 miles) NNW
- Princess Anne, Md, Usa - 306.6 kms (190.5 miles) N
- Richmond/ Byrd, Va, Usa - 295.2 kms (183.4 miles) NNW
- Richmond, Virginia, Usa - 295.2 kms (183.4 miles) NNW
- Williamsburg, Va, Usa - 232.6 kms (144.5 miles) NNW
- Norfolk, Va, Usa - 190.8 kms (118.6 miles) NNW
- Louisburg, Nc, Usa - 235.9 kms (146.6 miles) WNW
- Henderson Nw, Nc, Usa - 235.9 kms (146.6 miles) WNW
- Chapel Hill, Nc, Usa - 322.3 kms (200.3 miles) WNW
- Tarboro, Nc, Usa - 192.8 kms (119.8 miles) WNW
- Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc, Usa - 300 kms (186.4 miles) WNW
- Goldsborossw, Nc, Usa - 222 kms (138 miles) W
- Kinston, Nc, Usa - 224.8 kms (139.7 miles) W
- Fayetteville, Nc, Usa - 315.1 kms (195.8 miles) W
- Morehead City, Nc, Usa - 135.1 kms (84 miles) WSW
- Wilmington, North Carolina, Usa - 242.1 kms (150.4 miles) WSW
- Southport, Nc, Usa - 264.7 kms (164.5 miles) WSW
- Conway, Sc, Usa - 345.6 kms (214.8 miles) WSW